Disposable ECG Electrode (10 Pcs pack)
Disposable ECG Electrode is Ag or AgCl electrode, which consist of base lining material, conductive gel, and electrode buckle. The base lining material uses the nonwoven fabric, the breathable paper, cotton or PE and foam with medical hypoallergenic adhesive. It's Y type S55 here.
- Separate AC Impedance: ≤3KΩ
- Average AC Impedance : ≤2KΩ
- DC offset voltage： ≤100mV
- internal noise： ≤150µ
- discharge in the 5th second electrode to voltage: ≤100mV
- average rate of change every 10 second: ≤±1mV/S
- simulated defibrillation Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy: ≤3KΩ
- bias current tolerance： ≤100mV
- cytotoxicity ： ≤1 level
- primary skin irritation： PⅡ0.0-1.9
- sensitization： ＜1 level
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
You might also like