micro:Maqueen Plus V2 (Ni MH Rechargeable Battery) - an Advanced STEM Education Robot for micro:bit
This is the latest version of Maqueen Plus, a programming robot for STEAM education. Optimized with more expansion ports, larger capacity power supply and larger body, the Maqueen Plus V2.0 can be perfectly compatible with more peripheral components like HuskyLens AI camera and Maqueen Mechanic kits.
If you want to know more about this product, please check the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
Importante: Para usar este robô necessita da placa micro:bit (micro:bit V1 ou micro:bit V2) e de uma bateria 18650 (várias capacidades disponíveis) que não estão incluídas no kit e que devem ser adquiridas separadamente.
What’s new in this version of Maqueen Plus V2?
1.This version use 18650 battery (not included on kit, sold separately) to power your robot
2. New plastic box with a deeper base, enough room for the assembled car
3. Frosted acrylic protective plate at the bottom, more durable and reliable
4. The number of Line-tracking sensors has changed from 6 to 5, more convenient to program and optimize line-tracking codes
5. Employs the motors whose parameters are the same as previous Maqueen, running steadily and smoothly
6. Changes ultrasonic sensor to SR04, easier to install
7. Add 4 RGB ambient lights at the base, RGB car lights have been changed to LEDs
8. Delete the less usable magnetic encoder
I'm Maqueen Plus V2, the latest version of the STEAM educational robot Maqueen Plus. Optimized with more expansion ports, larger capacity power supply, and larger body, I can be perfectly compatible with more peripheral components like HuskyLens AI camera and Maqueen Mechanic kits, which makes me an accessible STEAM robot teaching tool for primary and secondary students. I'm not only suitable for classroom teaching, but also can be used for after-school extended exercises and robot competitions.
Besides all the functions of Maqueen Lite, I offer richer and more flexible functions and stronger performance. Whether you have ever used Maqueen series products or not, you'll find it very easy to get started.
- No complex assembly, get started in minutes
- More IO expansion ports: 3.3V IO×7, 5V IO×3, I2C×3
- 5 line-tracking sensors, reliable and flexible
- Larger body, more flexible expansion methods
- Supports Ni-MH battery, AA battery, and 18650 rechargeable battery
- Works well with HuskyLens AI camera
- Rich peripherals: IR receiver, LED car lights, RGB ambient lights, buzzer, ultrasonic sensor, etc.
- Frosted acrylic protective plate at the bottom
- Storage box with a deeper base to provide enough room for the assembled Maqueen Plus car
- Power Supply: 1pc 18650 battery not included (see below related products to purchase separately)
- Support micro: bit V1 and V2 not included (see below related products to purchase separately)
- N20 All-metal Gear Motor x 2
- Motor Reduction Ratio: 1:150
- Motor Rated Rotation Speed: 133 rpm
- Buzzer x 1
- 5V IO (P0 P1 P2) x 3
- 3.3V IO (P0 P1 P2 P8 P9 P12 P16) x 7
- 3.3V I2C x 2
- 5V I2C x 1
- Large Size LED Car Lights x 2
- RGB Ambient Lights x 4
- Line-tracking Sensor x 5
- Line-tracking Sensor with One-key Calibration
- IR Receiver x 1
- SRO4 Ultrasonic Module x 1
- Dimension: 136mm×65mm/5.35×2.56"
- Programming Platform: Mind+, MakeCode
- MakeCode Library Address: https://github.com/DFRobot/pxt-DFRobot_MaqueenPlus_v20
You might also like