BBC micro:bit v1
O micro:bit é um computador de bolso programável com detecção de movimento, uma bússola embutida, display de LED e tecnologia Bluetooth incorporada.
DESCRIÇÃO EM PORTUGUÊS BREVEMENTE DISPONÍVEL
Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos.
*Atenção: as imagens são meramente ilustrativas.
It measures 4cm by 5cm, is available in a range of colours, and designed to be fun and easy to use. It can be coded with something simple in seconds – like lighting up its LEDs or displaying a pattern – with no prior knowledge of computing.
It also connects to other devices, sensors, kits and objects, and is a companion to Arduino, Galileo, Kano, littleBits and Raspberry Pi, acting as a spring board to more complex learning.
Each element is completely programmable via easy-to-use software on a dedicated website that can be accessed from a PC, tablet or mobile.
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ M0 CPU
- A 5x5 LED matrix with 25 red LEDs to light up and can display animiated patterns, scrolling text and alphanumeric characters
- Two programmable buttons. Use them as a games controller, or control music on a smart phone
- On-board motion detector or 3-AXIS digital accelerometer that can detect movement e.g. shake, tilt or free-fall
- A built-in compass, 3D magnetometer to sense which direction you're facing and your movement in degrees and detect the presence of certain metals and magnets
- Bluetooth® Smart Technology. Connect the micro:bit to other micro:bits, devices, phones, tablets, cameras and other everday objects
- 20 pin edge connector: This allows the micro:bit to be connected to other devices such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Galileo and Kano through a standard connector
- Micro-USB controller: This is controlled by a separate processor and presents the micro:bit to a computer as a memory stick
- Five Ring Input and Output (I/O) including power (PWR), ground (GRD) and 3 x I/O.
- System LED x 1 (yellow)
- System push button switch x 1
Também poderá gostar