Servo Driver for micro:bit, 16-Channel, 12-bit, I2C
Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales)
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
- micro:bit edge connector, directly pluggable
- I2C controlled, using only 2 pins
- Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales)
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal
- Standard servo interface, supports common used servo such as SG90, MG90S, MG996R, etc.
- Reserved I2C control pins, allows to work with other control boards
- Comes with development resources and manual (micro:bit graphical examples like Bluetooth/2.4G wir eless remote control)
- Power supply: 5V (POWER connector) OR 6V~12V (VIN terminal)
- Servo voltage: 5V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Driver: PCA9685
- Control interface: I2C
- Dimension: 65mm x 36mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
Weight: 0.019 kg
Note: micro:bit and servo in the photos are NOT included.
- Servo Driver for micro:bit x1
You might also like