- On sale!
ESP8266 with 18650 Battery Holder - ESP-Wroom-02
The development board ESP8266 with Wroom-02 integrates the 18650 battery holder. A standard LG 3000mah 18650 battery can run for 17 hours.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
- Compatible with nodemcu 18650 charging system integration
- The indicator LED (green means full red means charging) can be used while charging
- Switch control power supply
- SMT connector can be used for sleep mode · 1 additional LED programmable (gpio16)
- 0.5a charging current
- 1A output
- Overcharge protection
- Over discharge protection
- 10 digital pin read/write/interrupt/PWM/I2C/line support (except D0)
- If the battery is in the wrong direction, the charging chip will be destroyed.
- One AD inputs.
- Micro USB inputs.
- One programmable LED (D0).
- AUTO PROGRAM circuit.ESP8266 (ESP-WROOM-02 With TELEC) is equivalent to the NodeMCU.
- Analog Input (AD): Built-in dividing resistor (AD = 220K – ADC – 100K = GND).
- There is a SOLDER terminal for SLEEP MODE.
- Compatible With Arduino and NodeMCU.
- Operation and charging are possible at the same time.
- 18650 charging circuit including the 5V boosting circuit with TP5410.
- Overcharge protection, over-discharge protection built in.
- LED: Red = Charging, Green = Full charging.
- 3000 mA 18650 It is possible to operate for more than 17 hours on a battery.
- Integrated 18650 battery charging and discharging system.
- One switch controls whether the 18650 battery is powered or not.
- OLED’s SDA and SCL connected to the D1 pin and the D2 pin respectively.
- The five buttons are controlled by FLASH, RESET, D5, D6, and D7 respectively.
- The 5 Digital pins can configure the write/read/interrupt/PWM/I2C/one-wire supported separately.
- Operation and NodeMCU consistent, adding a programmable LED, you can use GPIO16 to control, display 8266 running status and other functions.
- Integrated OLED and five buttons, more convenient for development.
- The design concept originates from the open source project NodeMCU, and the development board integrates 18650 charging and discharging systems with charging and discharging protection.
- At the same time, an OLED and five directional buttons are integrated to facilitate the development.
You might also like