Gravity: I2C BMI160 6-Axis Inertial Motion Sensor
The BMI160 6-axis inertial motion sensor is a new product from DFRobot. It is based on Bosch BMI160 6-axis MEMS sensor which integrates 16-bit 3-axis accelerometer with ultra-low-power 3-axis gyroscope.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
The BMI160 6-axis inertial motion sensor is a new product from DFRobot. It is based on Bosch BMI160 6-axis MEMS sensor which integrates 16-bit 3-axis accelerometer with ultra-low-power 3-axis gyroscope. Bosch BMI160 is designed for smartphones, tablets, wearable devices. It has built-in intelligent step-counting algorithms that can be read directly through registers. Built-in 3-axis acceleration and 3-axis gyroscope can detect running, fitness and other motion. Built-in LDO power management chip, supports 3.2~6V wide voltage power supply, and also has I2C level conversion circuit, compatible with Arduino 3.3V and 5V micro controller.
- Step Count
- Acceleration Detection
- Inclination Measurement
- Display Toggle Horizontal / Vertical Mode
- Operating Voltage: 3.2V~6V
- Current Consumption: <1mA
- Interface: Gravity-IIC
- Acceleration Range: ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g
- Gyroscopes Range: ±125°/s,±250°/s,±500°/s,±1000°/s,±2000°/s
- Acceleration Zero-g Offset: ±40mg
- Gyroscopes Zero-g Offset: ±10°/s
- Programmable Frequency: 25/32Hz~1600Hz
- 6D Detection and Location
- 16-bit Data Output
- Shock Resistance: 1000gx 200us
- 2 Independent Programmable Interrupt Generators
- In-built 1024 Byte FIFO
- Working Temperature:-40℃~+85℃
- Dimension: 22X27mm/0.87x1.06 in
- Gravity: I2C BMI160 6-axis IMU x1
- Gravity IIC/UART sensor cable x1
- XH2.54 Single Row Pin Header-4P x1
You might also like