7inch HDMI LCD (H), 1024x600, IPS, supports various systems, capacitive touch
7inch, 1024x600, Capacitive Touch Screen LCD, HDMI interface, Supports Multi mini-PCs
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
7" HDMI Touch Display
Device & System Support
Supports Ubuntu / Kali / WIN10 IoT, single point touch, driver free
Supports Retropie, driver free
Supports all versions of Raspberry Pi
Working with Raspberry Pi 4
Working with Raspberry Pi 3B+
Working with Raspberry Pi Zero W
Working with AI Computer Jetson Nano
Working with mini PC
1) up to 5-points touch, depending on the operating system.
* audio output via earphone/speaker port.
Demystifying Design Details
- LCD FFC cable anti-interference design, more stable for industrial application
- VCOM voltage adjustment for optimizing display effect
- USB protocol translator, converting the touch signal into standard multi-points touch protocol to achieve smooth multi-points touch control
- 4~5.5V wide range USB power input, to avoid display flickering or touch failure that caused by low USB voltage
- One-way isolation circuit. When powered from Touch port, the 5V voltage from Touch port will provide power supply for both touch function and display circuit. When powered from Power Only port, the Touch port will provide power supply for just touch function, and the other circuit will be powered via Power Only port. The two power inputs are totally isolated to prevent any breakdown
- Two audio outputs for earphone and speaker, each track of speaker supports 2.6W PA circuit
- OSD menu config buttons for adjusting backlight and display color
- DC-DC LCD driver circuit, low heating on long term operation
- VGA port to support VGA devices
Appearance and Dimensions
Resources & Services
You might also like