The USB-ISS is able to connect to I2C, SPI and Serial buses as well as Digital I/O and Analog inputs.
The USB-ISS Multifunction USB Communications Module provides a complete interface between your PC and the I2C bus, SPI bus, a Serial port and general purpose Analogue Input or Digital I/O. The module is powered from the USB. Operating voltage is selectable between 3.3v and 5v. and can supply up to 80mA at 5v for external circuitry from a standard 100mA USB port.
- USB Powered
- Support I2C at 20khz-1000khz
- 4 Digital I/O’s or ADC’s
- SPI Mode - 24khz to 3Mhz
- Serial Mode - 300baud to 3Mbaud
- I2C Direct - Used to build custom I2C sequences
- Bootloader - Built in Bootloader alowing easy user updates
- Supply power to external Circuit - Up to 80mA
- Voltage - selectable between 3.3v and 5v
- Mounting holes on PCB
More information in the product support page.
* Note: Product may not be exactly as shown in image. Contact us for more information.