Lever guillotine with safety automatic
The Professional Lever Guillotine with automatic safety is ideal for cutting PCB's or other materials, both professionally and hobbyist.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
Comfortable cutting machine for professional use:
- Sturdy metal table with rounded edges and non-slip rubber feet for high stability
- Practical grip recesses
- Handy format lines with mm divisions along the cutting edge of the panel simplify alignment of the workpiece
- Ergonomically shaped handle
- Upper blade made of Solingen steel screwed to the solid-steel blade back, ground and hardened – regrinding possible
- Screwed-on lower blade made of Solingen steel, ground and hardened
- High-quality, regrindable steel blades made of Solingen steel
- Stable blade back made of solid steel for an optimal guide of the screwed-on upper blade
- Unique automatic safety system for clear view of the cutting edge
- Automatic pressing for optimum operating comfort
- Scales with mm divisions at two angles for precise 90° cuts
- Adjustable backstop for quick format finding – can be used on both angular systems
- Cutting length: 360 mm
- Cutting depth: 3.5 mm
- Cutting speed A4 80 g/m2: 35 sheets
- Table size: 440 x 265 mm
You might also like