Music Shield, VS1053B Audio Play/Record
Music Shield is an Arduino expansion board for playing/recording audio, features onboard audio codec chip VS1053B and a TF card slot, supports common used audio formats MP3/AAC/WMA/WAV/MIDI.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
- Arduino standard interfaces, compatible with Arduino boards like Arduino UNO, Leonardo, NUCLEO, XNUCLEO
- Supported formats : MP3/AAC/WMA/WAV/MIDI, etc.
- Onboard TF card slot, audio files in TF card can be played directly
- Onboard MIC for recording, with standard 3.5mm 4-segment headphone jack
- Onboard voltage level converter 74VHC125, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- One-key control, play music and adjust volume easily by the navigation key
- Features I2S and MIDI interface for functional expansion
Weight: 0.015 kg
- Music Shield x 1
You might also like