Multisensory platform for Arduino with Mini Joystick, Buzzer, LED RGB and even an OLED screen.
XBee interface for wireless communication and even a high-precision RTC.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
Accessory Shield integrates common used accessories/components listed as follows :
- Joystick (5 directions)
- Adjustable potentiometer
- RGB LED
- Temperature sensor
- 3-axis digital accelerometer
- High precision RTC
- 0.96inch OLED
- XBee interface
- Arduino standard interfaces, compatible with Arduino boards like Arduino UNO, Leonardo, NUCLEO, XNUCLEO
- Easy to use, comes with underlying function libraries for all of the onboard accessories, just call the related function
- Onboard XBee interface, supports connecting XBee wireless modules for remote communication
What's on Board
- Arduino expansion headers : for connecting with an Arduino board
- XBee connectors : connecting XBee wireless modules
- 0.96inch OLED : 128×64 resolution
- RGB LED : 256×256×256 colors
- Buzzer : controlled by PWM, capable of playing simple music
- 10K adjustable potentiometer
- ADXL345 : 3-axis digital accelerometer, measuring range up to ±16g
- LM75BDP : temperature sensor, resolution up to 0.125℃
- Joystick : 5 directions
- XBee module state indicator
- Power indicator
- XBee module EASYLINK button
- XBee module and Arduino RESET button
- DS3231 : high precision RTC chip
- CR1220 battery holder : for RTC battery
- P9813 : RGB LED driver
- Debugging/Communication selection jumper
- when connecting TXD and TX, RXD and RX respectively, it's able to debug/config the XBee module through Arduino board serial port by using host computer software
- when connecting TXD and RX, RXD and TX respectively, it's able to communicate with the XBee module through Arduino board serial port
Development resources: demo codes, schematic, datasheets, etc.
You might also like