WiFi Shield for Arduino
This Wifi Shield utilizes a RN171 wifi module to provide your Arduino/Seeeduino with serial Ethernet's function. It only takes two pins to hook your device up to 802.11b/g wireless networks with this shield. It features an independent antenna which can cover a wider range and transmit stronger signals. With supports for common TCP, UDP and FTP communication protocols, this Wifi Shield can meet needs of most wireless network projects, like smart home networks, robot controls or personal weather stations,etc. We prepared an easy and convenient command set for this shield so that you can use neat and concise code to run the function.
- Arduino, Seeeduino, Arduino Mega and Seeeduino Mega compatible
- Host Data Rate up to 1 Mbps for UART, 2 Mbps over SPI slave
- UART serial port of RN171 on the Shield can be connected to Arduino by jumpers
- SPI pin of RN171 is just breakout
- With two Grove connectors, making it easy to connect I2C and digital IO Grove modules to Arduino
- Secure WiFi authentication WEP-128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Built-in networking applications: DHCP client, DNS client, ARP, ICMP ping, FTP, TELNET, HTTP, UDP, TCP
Please visit wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to forum.
You might also like