ITEAD XBee Shield
XBee Shield is an enhanced Zigbee XBee Series modules breakout board for Arduino, it can directly plug in with Arduino, and use any pin of the basic board to connect with the XBee module serial port.
The XBee Shield simplifies the task of interfacing an XBee with your Arduino. This board mates directly with an Arduino Pro or USB board, and equips it with wireless communication capabilities using the popular XBee module. This unit works with all XBee modules including the Series 1 and Series 2 (and 2.5), standard and Pro version.
- Double shield interfaces compatible with Arduino for easy cascading
- 3 indicator (ON/SLEEP, RSSI, ASS)* LED for XBee
- Provide maximal 500mA under 3.3V
- Full 2.54mm break out for XBee
- Switchable of communication with FTDI-USB or Arduino with HardwareSerial or SoftwareSerial
*RSSI: Receiver Signal Strength Indication
*ASS : Association
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents by correcting the errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials.
|Board Size||55mm x 59mm|
You might also like