If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
The high-performance, low-power Atmel 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 8KB ISP flash memory, 512B EEPROM, 512-Byte SRAM, 6 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, one 8-bit timer/counter with compare modes, one 8-bit high speed timer/counter, USI, internal and external Interrupts, 4-channel 10-bit A/D converter, programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, three software selectable power saving modes, and debugWIRE for on-chip debugging. The device achieves a throughput of 20 MIPS at 20 MHz and operates between 2.7-5.5 volts.
- High Performance, Low Power AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller
- Advanced RISC Architecture
- Non-volatile Program and Data Memories
- Peripheral Features
- Special Microcontroller Features
- CPU Speed: 20MHz
- Controller Family/Series: ATtiny
- Embedded Interface Type: I2C, SPI
- MCU Case Style: DIP
- MSL: -
- No. of I/O's: 6
- No. of Pins: 8
- Packaging: Each
- Program Memory Size: 8KB
- RAM Memory Size: 512Byte
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- Supply Voltage Max: 5.5V
- Supply Voltage Min: 2.7V
You might also like