Meshtastic ESP32 + LoRa 433MHz + GPS + Display + 18650 Battery Holder
What is Meshtastic?
Meshtastic® is a project that lets you use inexpensive GPS radios as an extensible, long battery life, secure, mesh GPS communicator. These radios are great for hiking, skiing, paragliding - essentially any hobby where you don’t have reliable internet access. Each member of your private mesh can always see the location and distance of all other members and any text messages sent to your group chat.
The radios automatically create a mesh to forward packets as needed, so everyone in the group can receive messages from even the furthest member. The radios will optionally work with your phone, but no phone is required.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
Product Demonstration（Note: OLED is not soldered to T-BEAM）
- Lastest ESP32 Version: REV1
- 8MB PSRAM
- 4MB Flash
- 3D Antenna
- Working voltage: 1.8~3.7v
- Acceptable current：10~14mA
- Transmit current: 120mA@+20dBm
- Operating frequency: 433/470MHz(433HMz version)
- Transmit power: +20dBm
- Receive sensitivity :-139dBm@LoRa &62.5Khz&SF=12&146bps
- -136dBm@LoRa &125Khz&SF=12&293bps
- -118dBm@LoRa &125Khz&SF=6&9380bps
- Frequency error：+/-15KHz
- FIFO space ：64Byte
- Data rate ：1.2K~300Kbps@FSK
- Modulation Mode ：FSK,GFSK,MSK,GMSK,LoRa TM，OOK
- Interface form ：SPI
- Sleep current ：0.2uA@SLEEP
- Operating temperature ：-40℃- +85℃
- Digital RSSI function
- Automatic frequency correction
- Automatic gain control
- Low voltage detection
- Fast wake-up and frequency hopping
- Highly configurable data packet handler
Power Supply Input USB 5V/1A
- 1 X TTGO T-Beam
- 1 X 433MHz/868MHz Antenna
- 1 X 0.96 inch 128X64 OLED
- 2 X Pin
- Note: OLED is not soldered to T-BEAM
You might also like