- Support μEM4001, 4100, or its compatible RFID, ID card.
- Frequency: 125Khz
- Read first 10 decimal digits of the RFID/Proximity card.
- Support Windows95/98/2000/XP.
- Communication speed: 106Kbit/s
- Power: DC 5V（±5%）
- Reading distance: 5-8cm
- Interface: USB
- Operating temperature: -10℃ ~ +70℃
- Storage temperature: -20℃ ~ +80℃
- size: L × W × H) 10.8x7.8x2.8cm
- Weight: 70g. with USB Cable: 100g
- Color: black ( The same as the web photo )
- Connect the usb cable with the card reader to the computer USB port.
- The reader will 'drip' sound and flash about that power successfully, and then half a second after the 'drip' sound and flash about that device self-test successfully, without Install any drivers, windows will automatically recognize it.
- Open one EXCEL or WORLD ,the card number would be input by self .