- On sale!
pocket oscilloscope DSO Nano V3
Analog Broadband: 0 ~ 200kHz,
Max. Input Voltage: 80Vpp（x1 probe）400Vpp(x10 probe)
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
The DSO Nano V3 is a pocket-size compatible 32bit digital storage oscilloscope. Based on ARM -M3, it’s equipped with 320*240 color display, SD card, USB port and recharging function. It’s compact, simple to operate; meets the basic demands of school lab, electric furniture repairment and electric engineering.
This is a updated and cool version of DSO Nano which features a firmware and a embedded 2 Mbyte storage chip instead of micro SD card slot. The documents of this version in detail is on this page, please refer to it.
NOTE：For DSO Nano with SD card slot, it is not available now. If you get one from our distributers’ stock, please click here to check the document.
Updates in v3:
- V3 used a new firmware with user-friendly interface, easier to operate
- Upgraded firmware via virtual disk
- Added build-in 2Mbyte storage chip instead of micro SD card slot
- Black metal shell
- Portable and lightweight
- Color display
- Waveform storage and playback
- 6 triggering modes
- 200Khz Analog Bandwidth
- Complete measurement markers and signal characteristics
- Built-in Signal Generator
- Accessories available
- Open Source
- Display: 2.8’’ color TFT LCD
- Display Resolution: 320x240 Display Colors 65K
- Analog Broadband: 0 ~ 200kHz
- Max. Sampling Rate: 1Msps 12 bit
- Sampling Storage Depth: 4096 points
- Transverse Sensitivity: 1uS/Div~10S/Div(1-2-5 stepping)
- Vertical Sensitivity: 10mv/Div~10V/Div(x1 probe) 0.5V/Div~10V/Div(x10 probe)
- Input Resistance: >500KΩ
- Max. Input Voltage: 80Vpp（x1 probe）400Vpp(x10 probe)
- Coupling Mode: DC
- Triggering Mode: Auto，Normal，Single，None
- Auto Measurement: Frequency, cycle, duty, Vpp, Vram, Vavg, DC voltage; Vertical Precise Measurement Cursor; Horizontal Precise Measurement Cursor; Rising/Falling Edge Trigger; Triggering Cursor; Triggering Sensitivity Cursor; Hold/Run
- Inbuilt Test Signal: 10Hz~1MHz(1-2-5 stepping)
- Waveform Storage: build-in 2Mbyte
- PC Connection Interface: Connection through USB
- Recharging Method: Recharging through USB interface
- Dimensions:105mm x 53mm x 8mm