PC USB 4-CHANNEL RECORDER / LOGGER - Velleman K8047
Use via USB connection, no power supply required.
Very easy installation.
Records DC signals or delays the signal period for a long time.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
- record DC signals or slow-moving signals over very long periods
- the measurements are automatically stored on your hard disk for further processing
- no power supply is necessary thanks to the USB connection and installation is easy and straightforward
- signals are instantly displayed on the PC screen using an analogue or DVM display
- USB cable included
- PC-LAB2000 Software included
- comes with enclosure
- USB connected and powered
- four DC coupled input channels
- input resistance: 1Mohm
- maximum samples per second: 100
- four input ranges: 3V / 6V / 15V and 30V
- sensitivity: 10mV
- accuracy: ± 3% of full scale
- maximum input: 30Vdc
- power and recording/diagnostic LED
- analogue trace or digital DVM readout
- 4 channels record simultaneously
- minimum / maximum sample hold function for DVM
- from 1 sec to 1000 sec per division
- storage and recall of screens (full colour) or data
- automatic recording option for long recordings
- on screen markers for time and voltage
- DLL included for your own developments
- system requirements:
- PC, running Win98SE or higher (does not work on WinNT or Win95)
- free USB port
- CD-rom player
You might also like