If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
E300GSM is a GSM Power Control working with SIM card. Use your mobile phone to control appliances, as a gate opener via SMS, remote power control, security alarm etc.
- remote power control: turn on/off power by SMS or calling (charges from your mobile provider may apply)
- compact transformer: 230 VAC input, both 230 VAC and 12 VDC output, no need for extra power adaptor
- works with external temperature sensor (included), supports temperature alarm and thermostat power control
- schedule or timer control: auto on/off power according to schedule or delay time
- sensor alarm: two lines sensor input and one 12 VDC output
- device activates automatically when triggered through wired sensor on 230 VAC or 12 VDC
- DIN rail
- GSM antenna included
- 1 channel
- max. power loading: 3500 W - 16 A (two lines control)
- power input: 110 - 230 VAC 50/60 Hz
- power output: 110 - 230 VAC 50/60 Hz, 12 VDC (max. 200 mA)
- GSM frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card slot: standard size SIM card
- wired sensor input: NO (normally open) or NC (normally closed)
- wired sensor cable length: 2 m (incl.)
- dimensions: 90 x 70 x 73 mm (without GSM antenna)
- weight: 222 g
- max. users: 5 (1 master - 4 users)