Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos.
*Atenção: as imagens são meramente ilustrativas.
- HD display input voltage and output voltage, current, power and display status.Adjustable stable output voltage and current.
- Set output current to meet the demand.
- It can be used as ordinary buck power supply module, charger and LED constant current driver.
- Simple and efficient, practical.
- High voltage resistant terminal;
- With high quality acrylic shell;
- Support complete disability output;
- Support anti-reverse protection;
- Support short circuit protection;
- Support enable output;
- LCD screen HD display;
- Support charging function;
- Support select output;
- Support display input voltage;
- Support display output voltage, current, power;
- Support working status indicator;
- Multiple parameters are displayed simultaneous;
- High current, low heat;
- Model:ZK-J5X 5A Step Down Power Supply Module
- Working Voltage:DC 6.5V-36V
- Output Voltage:DC 1.2V-32V
- Output Current:5A(4.5A need heat sink;3.5A is stable for long time)
- Output Power:75W(75W need heat sink;50W is for 3.5A)
- Voltage Display Range:1.2~32V
- Voltage Display Precision:+/-0.1V
- Voltage Display Resolution:0.05V
- Current Display Range:0~5A
- Current Display Precision:+/-0.05A
- Voltage Display Resolution:0.005A
- Conversion efficiency:About 94%
- Working current:30mA
- Soft Starter:Yes(Failure at high power load)
- Anti-reverse Protection:Yes
- Anti-backflow Protection:No(It is recommended to connect a diode in series at the ‘OUT+’)
- Working Temperature range:-20℃~85℃
- Working Humidity range:0%-95%RH
- Size without shell:68*47*26mm
- Size with shell:70.5*48.4*30mm
- Heat Sink Size:20*14*6mm
- Long press means need keep press for more than 3second.
- ON/OFF:Short Press to select whether output voltage.Long press is used to restore default settings for next re-power.
- IN/OUT:Short Press to switch display input voltage or output voltage.Long press is used to switch display output current or output power.
- ’+’ Button:It is used to regulate output voltage.Increase output voltage.Each time the button is pressed for short press,the output voltage is increased by 0.05V.Long press can continuously increase.Increase 0.1V, 1V in continuous if keep long press again.
- ’ - ’ Button:It is used to regulate output voltage.Decrease output voltage.Each time the button is pressed for short press,the output voltage is decreased by 0.05V.Long press can continuously decrease.Decrease 0.1V, 1V in continuous if keep long press again.
- ADJ-I Potentiometer:Adjust output current.Increase the output current when rotating clockwise.Module enters constant current output state if load current reach the Set Current Value.Constant current Red LED indicator CC will turn ON.
- ON LED:Green LED.Output indicator.It will turn ON when there is a output at output terminal.Otherwise it is OFF.
- CC LED:Red LED.Constant current output indicator.It enters the constant current state when the load current reaches the set current and CC constant current indicator turns ON.
- FULL LED:Green LED.Charged fully indicator.When battery is charged fully.It will turn ON.It will turn ON if output current is less than 0.2A when the Set Current is 2A.
- CHAR LED:Charging indicator.It will turn ON when charging.
- 1 As a ordinary step down power module:
- 1.1 Connect right input voltage at input terminal;
- 1.2 Adjust ’+’ and ’ - ’ constant voltage buttons to set output voltage according to require.
- 1.3 Rotate ADJ-I potentiometer counterclockwise more than 10 turns at first.
- 1.4 Test Output short circuit current by multimeter at 10A or 20A(Connect two Test Probes to output terminal on module)
- 1.5 Rotate ADJ-I constant current potentiometer clockwise to set output current according to require overcurrent protection value.
- 1.6 Test and using(E.g:Module’s maximum output current is 2A if display 2A on multimeter.Then the maximum current can only be 2A when use this module.Red LED indicator will turn on if output reach to 2A.Otherwise LED is OFF.)
- 1.7 The output voltage will decrease due to the current sampling resistor at the output. The higher the current, the more the voltage is reduced.
- 2 As a charger:
- 2.1 Tops:Power module can not be used as charger module if it does not support constant current function.The voltage difference between the battery with insufficient voltage and the charger is very large.That causes excessive charging current even damage the battery.So it needs keep charging in constant current mode to reaching a certain level.Then automatically switch back to constant voltage charging.
- 2.2 Make sure floating charge voltage and charge current for battery.If the lithium battery’s parameter is 3.7V/2200mAh, then the float charge voltage is 4.2V, and the maximum charging current is 1C, which is 2200mA.
- 2.3 Connect right input voltage at input terminal.(Note:Please don’t connect load during set parameter).
- 2.4 Test output voltage by multimeter and adjust ’+’ and ’ - ’ constant voltage buttons to make sure output voltage reach to require floating charge voltage.(If charge a 3.7V lithium battery, adjust the output voltage to 4.2V)
- 2.5 Rotate ADJ-I potentiometer counterclockwise more than 10 turns at first.
- 2.6 Test Output short circuit current by multimeter at 10A or 20A(Connect two Test Probes to output terminal on module)
- 2.7 Rotate ADJ-I constant current potentiometer clockwise to set output current according to require charge current value.
- 2.8 Connect battery at output terminal and start to charging.
- 3 As a high power LED constant current driver:
- 3.1 Make sure LED’s working current and maximum working voltage.
- 3.2 Connect right input voltage at input terminal.(Note:Please don’t connect load during set parameter).
- 3.3 Test output voltage by multimeter at output terminal and adjust ’+’ and ’ - ’ buttons to set output voltage to LED’s maximum working voltage.
- 3.4 Rotate ADJ-I potentiometer counterclockwise more than 10 turns.
- 3.5 Test Output short circuit current by multimeter at 10A or 20A(Connect two Test Probes to output terminal on module)
- 3.6 Rotate ADJ-I constant current potentiometer clockwise to set output current according to require LED working current.
- 3.7 Connect LED and test.
- 1 Default output voltage is about 5V.
- 2 It is a step down power supply module,So the output voltage must be lower than input voltage.Otherwise it will not working normally.
- 3 Please press button ’ - ’ repeatedly if there is no output voltage.
- 4 It is a DC power module,So it can not connect to AC power.
- 5 Please don’t short output.
- 6 Input voltage must be 0.5V higher than output voltage.
- 7 Please connect input before connect battery when use as charge and make sure output voltage is higher than battery voltage.It is recommended to serial a anti-backflow diode at input positive terminal.
- 8 ’IN-’ and ‘OUT-’ can not be connect together,otherwise module can not support constant current output.
- 9 Please make sure input power is more than load power.
- 10 Please step down output power if module is hot.
- 11 The module's output voltage and current accuracy are 0.1V and 0.05A.
- 12 Please read use manual and description before use.
1>.Ordinary power supply;
3>.LED drive power;
4>.Instrument voltage display;
- 1 x ZK-J5X 5A Step Down Power Supply Module;
- 1 x 20*14*6mm Heat Sink;
- 2 x Acrylic shell;
- 4 x Blue button cap;
- 4 x M3*15mm Copper column;
- 4 x M3*8+6mm Copper column;
- 8 x M3*5mm Screw