LM2596 Step Down Adjustable 4~40Vdc to 1.3~37Vdc 2A 10W with Display
A DC-to-DC converter is an electronic circuit or electromechanical device that converts a source of direct current (DC) from one voltage level to another.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
- Module Model:LM2596 Buck Converter + Voltmeter
- Input Voltage: DC 4.0~40V ; Output Voltage: 1.25V~37V; Output Current: 2A(normal and stable), 3A Max
- Cutting Size: 66mm x 35mm
- Measure Range:4~40V (for measure accurately, please ensure that the input voltage is more than 4V)
- Ripple Frequency: About 150Khz; Ripple Peak: About 100mV; Voltage Meter Error: ±0.1V
IN+: Input Positive
IN-: Input Negative
Out+: Output Positive
Out-: Output Negative
- A key switch input and output voltage
- green light: measuring the output voltage
- red light: measuring the input voltage
- with terminal and retain the wire bonding wiring point
You might also like