A/V Composite Cable - TRRS Audio and Video Cable for Raspberry Pi 3m
Plug this cable into your Raspberry Pi's composite 3.5mm Jack, and your Pi will output Video (1-line) and Audio (2-lines) via the three RCA connectors.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
- On first startup (when installing an OS via the NOOBs distribution), hold 3 at boot for PAL, or 4 at boot for NTSC. This will force output via composite insted of HDMI .
- If you have installed an operating system with an HDMI cable, and want to change to composite hold SHIFT+3 at boot for PAL, or SHIFT+4 at boot for NTSC
- Red - Video
- Yellow - Right Audio
- Black - Left Audio
- Tested for Compatibility with the Raspberry Pi
- Gold Plated Connectors
- 3m Long
- Colour: Black
- Connector Type A: 4-Way 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Connector Type B: 3 x RCA Connectors
You might also like