IO Extender - a micro:bit IO Expansion Board v2 with HuskyLens connector
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
This IO Extender is an easy-to-use and low-cost expansion board for micro:bit. It leads out all IO ports of micro:bit and has a specially-designed port for “HuskyLens AI camera”. This board can be used to provide stable 5V power supply for HuskyLens to make it run steadily in all modes.
The silkscreens on the back clearly indicate the functions of all interfaces, which can help users to get started easily.
Note: Please supply power via the USB port on this product when using with HuskyLens.
- Rich ports, lead out all micro:bit pins in Gravity standard, 2-way I2C port
- Specially-designed I2C port for HuskyLens
- Clear silkscreen on the back, easy to get started.
- Power: 5V MicroUSB
- GPIOs(3.3V): P3 P0 P4 P5 P6 P7 P1 P8 P9 P10 P11 P12 P13 P14 P15 P16 P19 P20
- I2C Ports(3.3V) ×2
- HuskyLens-I2C Port(5V) ×1
- Buzzer ×1
- Dimension: 66.0 x 50.5mm/2.60 x 1.99”
- IO Extender for micro:bit(V2.0) x1
You might also like