Arduino Starter Kit with UNO R3 compatible
Components included with this Arduino Kit include the compatible Arduino Uno board, the Breadboard 830, a set of different resistors, buzzers, sensors, color LEDs, pushbuttons, displays, switches, and more.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
The Arduino UNO R3 Compatible Starter Kit has been specially developed for those who are having first contact with the Arduino microcontroller board to perform basic experiments and projects.
Considered to be a fairly complete set of electronic components at a low price, the Arduino Starter / Basic Kit has all the components needed for first contact with the Arduino platform programming.
Arduino is an open-source programming platform that enables you to develop robotic or home automation projects. Arduino can be used to develop interactive objects in various environments. Simply connect Arduino to a computer and use the available free download platform so that you can control the actions and interactions of your object.
Components included with this Arduino Kit include the compatible Arduino Uno board, the Breadboard 830, a set of different resistors, buzzers, sensors, color LEDs, pushbuttons, displays, switches, and more. (A description of all parts that come with the Arduino kit is described below).
When you have a greater command of programming, you can give your Arduino different functionalities, and you can add other components such as temperature sensors, humidity sensors, servo motors, shields, etc. Thus giving a greater form of interaction to the Arduino board.
This kit contains the following electronic components:
• 1x Arduino UNO R3 Compatible;
• 1x USB cable;
• 1x Breadboard 830;
• 1x Shield for Mini Breadboard and Protoshield;
• 1x Mini Breadboard;
• 1x Stepper Stepper Motor;
• 1x Driver Module ULN2003 for Stepper Motor;
• 5x 5mm Red LED;
• 5x Green LED 5mm;
• 5x Yellow LED 5mm;
• 2x Tilt Sensor;
• 1x Flame or Fire Sensor;
• 1x LM35 Temperature Sensor;
• 1x Infrared IR Receiver;
• 3x LDR Light Sensor;
• 4x Push Button Cover;
• 4x Push Button 12mm;
• 1x Linear Potentiometer 10K;
• 1x Passive Buzzer (piezo buzzer);
• 1x Active Buzzer (tone generator);
• 1x IR Infrared Command;
• 1x 16x02 LCD Display;
• 1x SG90 Servo Motor;
• 1x 40 Pin Connector Bar (pin header);
• 30x Jumper Cables Male to Male Breadboard (Shunts);
• 10x Male-Female Breadboard Connection Cables (10 cables);
• 1x 8x8 LED array;
• 1x 7 Digit 1 Segment LED Display;
• 1x 7-Digit 4-Segment LED Display;
• 1x 74HC595 Integrated Circuit;
• 1x 9V Battery and Arduino Connector (9V Battery not included);
• 10x Resistance 220 Ohm;
• 10x Resistance 1K Ohm;
• 10x Resistance 10K Ohm;
• 1x Plastic box to store all material.
Arduino UNO R3 Starter Kit Total Weight: 570g.
You might also like