Sphero SPRK+ Bluetooth Smartphone Robotic Ball
- Robô Educacional programável por blocos
- Capsula em policarbonato resistente a UV super durável
- Bluetooth Smart (alcance 30m)
- Velocidade máxima de 2m/s
- LED multicor no interior
- Carga indutiva sem contacto com autonomia superior a 1 hora após carga completa
- App e firmware disponíveis, bem como updates para novas funcionalidades
DESCRIÇÃO EM PORTUGUÊS BREVEMENTE DISPONÍVEL
Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos.
*Atenção: as imagens são meramente ilustrativas.
- Super durable UV coated polycarbonate shell
- Bluetooth Smart (100 foot range)
- Goes over 4.5 mph (2m/s)
- Built-in LED glow
- Inductive charging with over 1 hour of play on a full charge
- App and firmware updates that introduce new features
The Sphero SPRK+ Bluetooth Smartphone Robotic Ball is designed to inspire curiosity, creativity, and invention through connected play and coding, SPRK+ is far more than just a robot. Powered by the Lightning Lab app, you can easily learn programming, complete hands-on activities, and share your creations with the community. Navigate a maze. Program a painting. Mimic the solar system. Swim across the water. Have a dance party… The only limit is your imagination.
The Sphero SPRK+ Bluetooth Smartphone Robotic Ball and Lightning Lab allow you to collaborate with other users around the globe to innovate the world of education and empower anyone to program. Equipped with Bluetooth SMART and a strong scratch-resistant UV coating, SPRK+ takes hands-on learning up a notch. Join the growing community of makers, students, instructors, and parents – all learning on the same social platform. SPRK+ will foster a love of robotics, coding, and STEAM principles… all through play. Learning is evolving. Get on the ball.
- Sphero SPRK+
- Inductive charging base with USB charging cable
- Maze tape, 360 degree protractor and sticker sheet
- Quick Start guide to get you rolling
- Sphero SPRK Lightning app available for download in the App Store, Google Play, and Kindle Store
- Plug charging cradle into a USB power adapter and directly into a wall outlet
- If charging more than one SPRK+, plug charging cradle into a Sphero Approved USB hub
- DO NOT use an unapproved USB hub. Doing so can cause irreparable damage to your cradle and robot
Também poderá gostar