Ozobot Evo Classroom Kit (12 robôs)
O Ozobot Evo Classroom Kit é o ideal para aulas práticas. O kit inclui 12 Evos, acessórios, um manual chamado Driver’s Ed Activity, que ensina os alunos a programar os sensores de proximidade do Evo, outros recursos, e muito mais.
DESCRIÇÃO EM PORTUGUÊS BREVEMENTE DISPONÍVEL
Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos.
*Atenção: as imagens são meramente ilustrativas.
- Classroom Kit with 12 small Ozobot Evo robots
- Recommended for children from 8 to 12 years old
- Visual coding with optical sensors, OzoCodes and Block programming with OzoBlockly
- Proximity sensors, for detecting obstacles
- Expressive sounds and enhanced LED lights
- Bluetooth LE connection, for updates and program uploads
- Hands-on learning for educators to teach coding, STEM, art, history
The Ozobot Evo Classroom Kit provides lead engaging lessons. The kit includes 12 Evos, accessories, a Driver’s Ed Activity that teaches students to program Evo’s proximity sensors and other new features, and much more. The Evo Classroom Kit is recommended for grades 6 through 12. The kit is an affordable, portable way for educators to teach coding, STEM, art, history, and other subject’s way beyond STEM.
Ozobot is a small smart robot that is programmable through drawn lines and color codes, and through our easy-to-use OzoBlockly editor in which you can create autonomous behavior and complex programs. Your students will learn robotics and programming with a hands-on approach. Ozobot makes STEM/STEAM engaging and seamlessly supports lessons ranging from math and science to art and literature.
Ozobot supports all skill and grade levels. Elementary students can start programming Ozobot with OzoCode color codes on a tablet with a free app, or with markers and paper. After that, students advance by coding programs for Ozobot on a computer or tablet with OzoBlockly, our block-based coding editor.
Também poderá gostar