Simply add NFC to your Arduino projects!
The NFC shield uses a PN532 chip-set which is the most popular NFC ship on the market. It's powerful and you can use it to do a lot of things such as read and write to tags and cards, communicate with phones, or act like a NFC tag. (Our Arduino test code only supports reading/writing tags for the moment).
This shield is designed to support I2C and SPI and UART communication, (default is I2C). Our product is tested well with any classic Arduino - Diecimilla, Duemilanove, UNO, Mega R3 or later. Tinysine NFC shield is a simple, easy-to-use product to provides you a chance to learn how is works, you can add it to your Arduino projects!
- Size: 3.2”(81.6mm)x2.1”(53.4mm)x0.063”(1.6mm)
- Chip-set: PN532
- Support UART, SPI and I2C(Default) communication modes
- 13.56MHz stripline antenna
- Tested reading range: 1”(25mm)
- Onboard level shifter used for 5V systems
- Big protyping area
- NFC/RFID Shield x1
- 13.56M RFID Tagx1
You might also like