Microcontroller ATMEGA328P-AU SMD
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
The high-performance Atmel picoPower 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 32KB ISP flash memory with read-while-write capabilities, 1024B EEPROM, 2KB SRAM, 23 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, three flexible timer/counters with compare modes, internal and external interrupts, serial programmable USART, a byte-oriented 2-wire serial interface, SPI serial port, a 6-channel 10-bit A/D converter (8-channels in TQFP and QFN/MLF packages), programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, and five software selectable power saving modes. The device operates between 1.8-5.5 volts.
- High Performance, Low Power Atmel®AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller Family
- Advanced RISC Architectur
- High Endurance Non-volatile Memory Segments
- Atmel® QTouch® library support
- Peripheral Features
- Special Microcontroller Features
- CPU Speed: 20MHz
- Controller Family/Series: ATmega
- Embedded Interface Type: I2C, SPI, UART
- MCU Case Style: TQFP
- MSL: MSL 3 - 168 hours
- No. of I/O's: 23
- No. of Pins: 32
- Packaging: Each
- Program Memory Size: 32KB
- RAM Memory Size: 2KB
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- Supply Voltage Max: 5.5V
- Supply Voltage Min: 1.8V
You might also like