Iron Man-4 Tracked Chassis for Arduino
Keenlon Iron Man - 4 is equiped with all chassis made of stainless steel
Aluminum road wheels and nylon tracks.
Driven by 2 powerful metal gear motors, with space for 2 encoders
Designed with plenty compatible mounting holes, for various sensors, servo motors and arduino board
Two Bearings in each wheel
Up to 10lbs carrying capability
Keenlon Iron Man – 4 has a high speed, tracked stainless steel platform, suitable for various projects. Keenlon Iron Man - 4 allows you to mount the module on the top or bottom according to you applications.
• A steel cover kit
• Two front wheels
• Six road wheels(with 12 Bearings)
• Two Nylon tracks
• Two metal gear motors(6V 33.5 220RPM)
• Ground clearance: 14mm.
• Recommended voltage: 3 - 9 V.
• Stall current at 6V: 4 A per motor.
• No-load current at 6 V: 300 mA per motor.
• No-load output shaft speed at 6 V: 220 RPM.
• Size: 168mm×226mm×90mm
• Weight: 1.1 kg. (2.4 lbs.)
You might also like