Iron Man-3 4WD All Terrain Chassis for Arduino
Keenlon Iron Man - 3 with all chassis made of stainless steel, is solid and good for protection of carry-on equipments and motors.
4 metal gear motors (6V 33.5 220RPM) with space for 4 encoders.
Excellent ability to surmount obstacles.
Designed with plenty compatible mounting holes for various sensors, servo motors and arduino board.
Up to 5 lbs. carrying capability
Keenlon Iron Man - 3 is equipped with a high speed, closed stainless steel chassis, off-road tires and four powerful gear motors. It can be freely driven on all-terrain rough roads. Keenlon Iron Man – 3, allows you to mount the module above or inside the chassis according to your applications.
• A steel cover kit.
• Four metal gear motors.
• Four off-road tires and connectors.
• Ground clearance: 32mm.
• Recommended voltage: 3 - 6 V.
• Stall current at 6V: 4 A per motor.
• No-load current at 6 V: 300 mA per motor.
• No-load output shaft speed at 6 V: 220 RPM.
• Tire diameter: 127mm(5 in.)
• Size: 267mm×278mm×80mm.
• Weight: 1.8 kg.(4 lbs.)
You might also like