- On sale!
BLOCKS ZERO 3D Printer
Reliable, transportable and fun. We designed it so you can take it where you need it most.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us. *Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
To create fun and functional objects with the click of a button, whether it's in your workshop, studio or even in the kitchen you can always count on Blocks Zero to materialize your imagination.
With a recommended print speed of 60 mm per second and a maximum layer resolution of 40 microns, Blocks Zero is fast and precise. It features a print volume of 12 x 14 x 12 cm and the ability to print with all PLA based 1.75 mm filaments including wood, metal and flexible.
Full specs on the datasheet below.
- PRINT VOLUME 120x140x120mm
- PRINT MATERIALS Open filment 1.75mm
- LAYER RESOLUTION Very High: 40 microns High: 100 microns Medium: 200 microns Low: 300 microns
- PRINT SPEED Recommend: 40-60mm/s
- HOT END Nozzle: 0,4 mm Temperature: 180-255ºC
- DIMENSIONS 200x210x300mm
- TRAVEL SPEEED 150mm/s
- SOFTWARE Marlin derived firmware Gcode files Recommended: Slic3R Compatible: Cura and others
- OS SYSTEMS Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- CONNECTIVITY USB Port, SD Card
- POWER / HEIGHT 120/220v / 4.8Kg
You might also like