- On sale!
Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
What is a Raspberry Pi?
Compared to the Model A it has:
- More GPIO pins. The GPIO header has grown to 40 pins, while retaining the same pinout for the first 26 pins as the Model A and B.
- Micro SD. The old friction-fit SD card socket has been replaced with a much nicer push-push micro SD version.
- Lower power consumption. By replacing linear regulators with switching ones we’ve reduced power consumption by between 0.5W and 1W.
- Better audio. The audio circuit incorporates a dedicated low-noise power supply.
- Smaller neater form factor. We’ve aligned the USB connector with the board edge, moved composite video onto the 3.5mm jack, and added four squarely-placed mounting holes. Model A+ is approximately 2cm shorter than the Model A.
The Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+ has undergone extensive compliance testing, and meets the following European standards:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU
View and download global compliance certificates for Raspberry Pi products.
Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+ will remain in production until at least January 2026
You might also like