- On sale!
Starter kit BBC Micro:Bit Go v1
Get creative, get connected & get coding with the micro:bit go.
Pocket Sized, Fun and Easy to Use!
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
A complete set containing all the parts and inspirational ideas to get started with the micro:bit.
Micro:bit go contains:
- 1x micro:bit
- 1x USB cable
- 1x battery holder
- 2x AAA batteries along with a
- 1x Quick Start Guide
Featuring 4 fun ideas all in a retail ready pack. The micro:bit go is the quickest and easiest way for children to get going with the micro:bit. The micro:bit is a pocket-sized computer that you can code, customise and control to bring your digital ideas, games and apps to life. Measuring 4cm by 5cm, and designed to be fun and easy to use, users can create anything from games and animations to scrolling stories at school, at home and on the go - all you need is imagination and creativity. The micro:bit is completely programmable. That means each of its LEDs can be individually programmed as can its buttons, inputs and outputs, accelerometer, magnetometer and Bluetooth Smart Technology.
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ M0 CPU
- A 5x5 LED matrix with 25 red LEDs to light up and can display animiated patterns, scrolling text and alphanumeric characters
- Two programmable buttons. Use them as a games controller, or control music on a smart phone
- On-board motion detector or 3-AXIS digital accelerometer that can detect movement e.g. shake, tilt or free-fall
- A built-in compass, 3D magnetometer to sense which direction you're facing and your movement in degrees and detect the presence of certain metals and magnets
- Bluetooth® Smart Technology. Connect the micro:bit to other micro:bits, devices, phones, tablets, cameras and other everday objects
- 20 pin edge connector: This allows the micro:bit to be connected to other devices such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Galileo and Kano through a standard connector
- Micro-USB controller: This is controlled by a separate processor and presents the micro:bit to a computer as a memory stick
- Five Ring Input and Output (I/O) including power (PWR), ground (GRD) and 3 x I/O.
- System LED x 1 (yellow)
- System push button switch x 1
Embedded Design & Development
You might also like