Mini Piano Module for micro:bit, Touch Keys to Play Music
Mini Piano Module for micro:bit, Touch Keys to Play Music, with 4x RGB LEDs
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
Isn't it coooool to play your favorite song using the BBC micro:bit? Just plug it into this little piano, and enjoy.
- micro:bit edge connector, directly pluggable
- Buzzer to play music
- Onboard capacitive touch controller, 13x touch keys through I2C interface
- 4x RGB LEDs, controlled by only one signal pin
- Breakout module control pins, micro:bit SPI pins, and some of the GPIO pins, easy expansion
- Comes with development resources (micro:bit graphical demo/python code/user manual, etc.)
- Touch controller: TTP229
- LED: WS2812B
- LED color depth: 16777216 colors
- Dimension: 85mm x 56mm
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
|VCC||Power (3.3V input)|
|P0||Buzzer control pin, related to mcro:bit P0|
|P1||LED control pin, related to mcro:bit P1|
|SCL||Touch keys control pin, I2C clock|
|SDA||Touch keys control pin, I2C data|
Weight: 0.024 kg
You might also like